Welcome to the Southern Wildlife Network!

This is a great place for the bird lover and wildlife enthusiast alike. Please take a moment to read about our organization on the home page.

Join our free forum and be part of the community! Simply click the button at the button of this box labeled "Register" and follow the directions. You will need an active email address to complete the registration process.

VS Ryan
Founder/Administrator
Southern Wildlife Network
NWF Habitat Steward Host in Training!
Welcome to the Southern Wildlife Network!

This is a great place for the bird lover and wildlife enthusiast alike. Please take a moment to read about our organization on the home page.

Join our free forum and be part of the community! Simply click the button at the button of this box labeled "Register" and follow the directions. You will need an active email address to complete the registration process.

VS Ryan
Founder/Administrator
Southern Wildlife Network
NWF Habitat Steward Host in Training!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sparrow SquadHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New yard, new sparrow problem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VS Ryan
Admin
VS Ryan

New yard, new sparrow problem Empty
PostSubject: New yard, new sparrow problem   New yard, new sparrow problem EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:50 am

Well I finally have an area rich with songbirds of many different types, but I also have an area rich with sparrows. Thus far they seem to be minding their manors and feeding on the ground, but there sure are a lot of them. My mom lives about a mile away and hosts purple martins, and the sparrows are a constant struggle.

The trapping will be under way soon! This time my feeding site is within reach of my webcam, so that should make things even easier.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sparrowsquad.com
Painfully Pink

Painfully Pink

PostSubject: Re: New yard, new sparrow problem   New yard, new sparrow problem EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:51 pm

That's a fact! I can't wait to see some nice pictures and videos from your yard. Now that you've got this habitat steward thing going maybe you should add a habitat creation forum thingy. I've always wanted to do something like that but people make it seem like it's rocket science or something.
Back to top Go down
HospHater

PostSubject: Re: New yard, new sparrow problem   New yard, new sparrow problem EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:57 am

Well its about time. So you're in Florida now? I'm sure there is a lot more life there than there was in the desert.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New yard, new sparrow problem   New yard, new sparrow problem Empty

Back to top Go down

New yard, new sparrow problem
Page 1 of 1