Welcome to the Southern Wildlife Network!

This is a great place for the bird lover and wildlife enthusiast alike. Please take a moment to read about our organization on the home page.

Join our free forum and be part of the community! Simply click the button at the button of this box labeled "Register" and follow the directions. You will need an active email address to complete the registration process.

VS Ryan
Founder/Administrator
Southern Wildlife Network
NWF Habitat Steward Host in Training!
Welcome to the Southern Wildlife Network!

This is a great place for the bird lover and wildlife enthusiast alike. Please take a moment to read about our organization on the home page.

Join our free forum and be part of the community! Simply click the button at the button of this box labeled "Register" and follow the directions. You will need an active email address to complete the registration process.

VS Ryan
Founder/Administrator
Southern Wildlife Network
NWF Habitat Steward Host in Training!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sparrow SquadHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Consumed with trap design

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CornyTraps

CornyTraps

Consumed with trap design Empty
PostSubject: Consumed with trap design   Consumed with trap design EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:49 am

I am no less than consumed with designing the ultimate trap for nuisance birds. It is great to find a location for like minded hobbyist, inventors and entrepreneurs!

I'd like to share my concepts and hope to help other fans and by doing so I hope to also document my progress short of applying for expensive patents.

Let's work together to get these little nasties out of the picture and let our native songbirds reclaim their home.
Back to top Go down
VS Ryan
Admin
VS Ryan

Consumed with trap design Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consumed with trap design   Consumed with trap design EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 12:57 am

Glad you found us, corny. I look forward to seeing your progress.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sparrowsquad.com

Consumed with trap design
Page 1 of 1