Welcome to the Southern Wildlife Network!

This is a great place for the bird lover and wildlife enthusiast alike. Please take a moment to read about our organization on the home page.

Join our free forum and be part of the community! Simply click the button at the button of this box labeled "Register" and follow the directions. You will need an active email address to complete the registration process.

VS Ryan
Founder/Administrator
Southern Wildlife Network
NWF Habitat Steward Host in Training!
Welcome to the Southern Wildlife Network!

This is a great place for the bird lover and wildlife enthusiast alike. Please take a moment to read about our organization on the home page.

Join our free forum and be part of the community! Simply click the button at the button of this box labeled "Register" and follow the directions. You will need an active email address to complete the registration process.

VS Ryan
Founder/Administrator
Southern Wildlife Network
NWF Habitat Steward Host in Training!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sparrow SquadHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

El Paso Sorrows

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VS Ryan
Admin
VS Ryan

El Paso Sorrows Empty
PostSubject: El Paso Sorrows   El Paso Sorrows EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:46 am

The English Sparrow population in El Paso is way out of control.

Citizens in this city are big fans of two things that make this place a dream city for the sparrows: palm trees and littering. It sounds like a horrible thing to say, but the trash that is blowing all over the place in this city is insane. On top of that, there seem to be 3-5 palm trees in 2 out of 3 yards here and they are like giant sparrow specific bird houses.

This city also harbors huge numbers of pigeons and grackles, but I'll tackle one issue at a time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sparrowsquad.com
VS Ryan
Admin
VS Ryan

El Paso Sorrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Paso Sorrows   El Paso Sorrows EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 11:56 pm

The population on my block continues to grow as I bait without trap success. I estimate there are 40-50 birds nesting in the sole bush in front of my house.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sparrowsquad.com
Painfully Pink

Painfully Pink

El Paso Sorrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Paso Sorrows   El Paso Sorrows EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:31 pm

thats impressive
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

El Paso Sorrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Paso Sorrows   El Paso Sorrows Empty

Back to top Go down

El Paso Sorrows
Page 1 of 1