Welcome to the Southern Wildlife Network!

This is a great place for the bird lover and wildlife enthusiast alike. Please take a moment to read about our organization on the home page.

Join our free forum and be part of the community! Simply click the button at the button of this box labeled "Register" and follow the directions. You will need an active email address to complete the registration process.

VS Ryan
Founder/Administrator
Southern Wildlife Network
NWF Habitat Steward Host in Training!
Welcome to the Southern Wildlife Network!

This is a great place for the bird lover and wildlife enthusiast alike. Please take a moment to read about our organization on the home page.

Join our free forum and be part of the community! Simply click the button at the button of this box labeled "Register" and follow the directions. You will need an active email address to complete the registration process.

VS Ryan
Founder/Administrator
Southern Wildlife Network
NWF Habitat Steward Host in Training!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sparrow SquadHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

El Paso Songbirds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VS Ryan
Admin
VS Ryan

El Paso Songbirds Empty
PostSubject: El Paso Songbirds   El Paso Songbirds EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 1:34 pm

Well, there aren't many around here. There seem to be small pockets of them here and there, but I literally haven't seen any where I live now. My previous apartment had a healthy population of songbirds, but the apartment complex was using Avitrol on the pigeons and literring the landscape with convulsing birds so I had to get out of there.

I know there are a few types of finches, warblers, chickadees, woodpeckers, and wrens around here as well as mocking birds. Once I get these sparrows under control I will aim for them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sparrowsquad.com
Janec

El Paso Songbirds Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Paso Songbirds   El Paso Songbirds EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 3:35 pm

Hope you can get them to your place!
Back to top Go down

El Paso Songbirds
Page 1 of 1