Welcome to the Southern Wildlife Network!

This is a great place for the bird lover and wildlife enthusiast alike. Please take a moment to read about our organization on the home page.

Join our free forum and be part of the community! Simply click the button at the button of this box labeled "Register" and follow the directions. You will need an active email address to complete the registration process.

VS Ryan
Founder/Administrator
Southern Wildlife Network
NWF Habitat Steward Host in Training!
Welcome to the Southern Wildlife Network!

This is a great place for the bird lover and wildlife enthusiast alike. Please take a moment to read about our organization on the home page.

Join our free forum and be part of the community! Simply click the button at the button of this box labeled "Register" and follow the directions. You will need an active email address to complete the registration process.

VS Ryan
Founder/Administrator
Southern Wildlife Network
NWF Habitat Steward Host in Training!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sparrow SquadHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

birdsandblooms.com

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VS Ryan
Admin
VS Ryan

birdsandblooms.com Empty
PostSubject: birdsandblooms.com   birdsandblooms.com EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:52 pm

For those of you that have removed yourselves from their ranks you would be happy to hear that several of the senior members have left the forum-supposedly. Another conversation came up about invasive birds-this time cowbirds-and several of them took their ball and went home. This is exactly why we are here, to avoid that nonsense.

The ones that left because they got offended were the ones that are quick to voice their opinions every chance they get if it promotes their anti-human agenda. This time they couldn't handle it because they couldn't argue the facts, which is why its important to stay informed.

Keep up the good work folks.

P.S. Merry Christmas Monty!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sparrowsquad.com
Paleface

Paleface

birdsandblooms.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: birdsandblooms.com   birdsandblooms.com EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:37 am

Ryan, I loved your reply on the "Cowbird" thread!

As a Host on B&B I don't have the power to moderate, however I did add my two cents in the "Please Don't Go" thread that followed. Threads such as this only brings down moral, runs off good members, and keeps potential new members from joining. We have a few young members on the Bird Watching forum and they seem to be more mature than some of the "senior" members!

Thanks for checking in on us and sharing your wise and well written posts.
Back to top Go down
http://jean-livingsimple.blogspot.com/
VS Ryan
Admin
VS Ryan

birdsandblooms.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: birdsandblooms.com   birdsandblooms.com EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:54 pm

No problem Jean, my pleasure. Things have been kind of crazy around here so I haven't had a chance to get that writing done for you yet but I'll get it done soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sparrowsquad.com
Paleface

Paleface

birdsandblooms.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: birdsandblooms.com   birdsandblooms.com EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:04 pm

I can wait for the article.

Oh...I have some good news. I finally heard from Terry Suchma. You have been added as a member on the Purple Martin Site. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://jean-livingsimple.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

birdsandblooms.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: birdsandblooms.com   birdsandblooms.com Empty

Back to top Go down

birdsandblooms.com
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to:  

web counter html code