Welcome to the Southern Wildlife Network!

This is a great place for the bird lover and wildlife enthusiast alike. Please take a moment to read about our organization on the home page.

Join our free forum and be part of the community! Simply click the button at the button of this box labeled "Register" and follow the directions. You will need an active email address to complete the registration process.

VS Ryan
Founder/Administrator
Southern Wildlife Network
NWF Habitat Steward Host in Training!
Welcome to the Southern Wildlife Network!

This is a great place for the bird lover and wildlife enthusiast alike. Please take a moment to read about our organization on the home page.

Join our free forum and be part of the community! Simply click the button at the button of this box labeled "Register" and follow the directions. You will need an active email address to complete the registration process.

VS Ryan
Founder/Administrator
Southern Wildlife Network
NWF Habitat Steward Host in Training!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sparrow SquadHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi from Oklahoma

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Babsi

Babsi

Hi from Oklahoma Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Oklahoma   Hi from Oklahoma EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 4:57 pm

I have been a Purple Martin and Bluebird Landlord since 1992, and I learned pretty quick what kind of damage Sparrows can do. I started trapping in 1993, I got metal Sparrow Traps and traps for inside the Birdhouses. I probably catch around 250 a year, but it never seems to end. Mad
Barbara
Back to top Go down
VS Ryan
Admin
VS Ryan

Hi from Oklahoma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Oklahoma   Hi from Oklahoma EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 1:24 pm

Sorry to hear about your troubles Babsi but welcome, you've come to the right place.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sparrowsquad.com
Paleface

Paleface

Hi from Oklahoma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Oklahoma   Hi from Oklahoma EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 7:28 pm

Welcome Barbra!

I live in NW Georgia and House Sparrows are all around me at the nearby horse farms. They haven't found my place yet....so I am here to learn from folks like you.

I host Bluebirds and will do anything to protect them. Exclamation

Jean
Back to top Go down
http://jean-livingsimple.blogspot.com/
Monty

Monty

Hi from Oklahoma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Oklahoma   Hi from Oklahoma EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:15 pm

Welcome. I live in Indiana. I've hosted bluebirds for over 20 years, and yes, the sparrows are a never-ending struggle. Have three to deal with on my trail right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi from Oklahoma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Oklahoma   Hi from Oklahoma Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi from Oklahoma
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome New Members :: Introductions-
Jump to:  

web counter html code
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com