Welcome to the Southern Wildlife Network!

This is a great place for the bird lover and wildlife enthusiast alike. Please take a moment to read about our organization on the home page.

Join our free forum and be part of the community! Simply click the button at the button of this box labeled "Register" and follow the directions. You will need an active email address to complete the registration process.

VS Ryan
Founder/Administrator
Southern Wildlife Network
NWF Habitat Steward Host in Training!
Welcome to the Southern Wildlife Network!

This is a great place for the bird lover and wildlife enthusiast alike. Please take a moment to read about our organization on the home page.

Join our free forum and be part of the community! Simply click the button at the button of this box labeled "Register" and follow the directions. You will need an active email address to complete the registration process.

VS Ryan
Founder/Administrator
Southern Wildlife Network
NWF Habitat Steward Host in Training!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sparrow SquadHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the other site

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Monty

Monty

the other site Empty
PostSubject: the other site   the other site EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 10:18 pm

I was just on the other site for a few minutes, just to see what's happening since I left... you guessed it, nothing much. My oppressors have pretty much taken over. That's fine. I did read a message from a poster nicknamed birdbug. According to her post, I think one of my prayers has been answered. She wrote --in short: "I don't mind a few starlings hanging around, but a flock of 30?!" hahahahahaaha couldn't have happened to a nicer person.

I know, I'm a bit dubious, but hey, what comes around, goes around. But I promise I won't "be bad".
Back to top Go down
VS Ryan
Admin
VS Ryan

the other site Empty
PostSubject: Re: the other site   the other site EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 10:56 pm

I'm with you there monty. If they don't want to fix the problem and they want to berate those that do then they deserve to suffer the consequences.

It does feel good when you're proven right doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sparrowsquad.com
HospHater

the other site Empty
PostSubject: Re: the other site   the other site EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:53 pm

Thats what happens when you dont want to fix the problem. They get what they deserve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the other site Empty
PostSubject: Re: the other site   the other site Empty

Back to top Go down

the other site
Page 1 of 1