Welcome to the Southern Wildlife Network!

This is a great place for the bird lover and wildlife enthusiast alike. Please take a moment to read about our organization on the home page.

Join our free forum and be part of the community! Simply click the button at the button of this box labeled "Register" and follow the directions. You will need an active email address to complete the registration process.

VS Ryan
Founder/Administrator
Southern Wildlife Network
NWF Habitat Steward Host in Training!
Welcome to the Southern Wildlife Network!

This is a great place for the bird lover and wildlife enthusiast alike. Please take a moment to read about our organization on the home page.

Join our free forum and be part of the community! Simply click the button at the button of this box labeled "Register" and follow the directions. You will need an active email address to complete the registration process.

VS Ryan
Founder/Administrator
Southern Wildlife Network
NWF Habitat Steward Host in Training!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sparrow SquadHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jcs5275

jcs5275

Hey Empty
PostSubject: Hey   Hey EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:23 am

My name is Jeremy, I came across this site while on another. I don't know a lot about songbirds, my area is with parrots and parrot type birds. Although, my budgerigars do sing a lot (I don't think they are classified as a song bird). Anyway, I hope to learn more about our feather friends that I am not familiar with.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myprettybirdforums.com
mikenlinda
Purple Martin Adviser

Hey Empty
PostSubject: Hi   Hey EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 1:16 pm

Welcome! I know I love this site and I think you will find it both entertaining and informative.

I used to raise finches, conures and NO!. My passion now is purple martins. It is extremely pleasureable with only one pitfall...SPARROWS!
Back to top Go down
VS Ryan
Admin
VS Ryan

Hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey   Hey EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 2:28 pm

Welcome! Glad to see you around these parts!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sparrowsquad.com
Sponsored content

Hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey   Hey Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome New Members :: Introductions-
Jump to:  

web counter html code