Welcome to the Southern Wildlife Network!

This is a great place for the bird lover and wildlife enthusiast alike. Please take a moment to read about our organization on the home page.

Join our free forum and be part of the community! Simply click the button at the button of this box labeled "Register" and follow the directions. You will need an active email address to complete the registration process.

VS Ryan
Founder/Administrator
Southern Wildlife Network
NWF Habitat Steward Host in Training!
Welcome to the Southern Wildlife Network!

This is a great place for the bird lover and wildlife enthusiast alike. Please take a moment to read about our organization on the home page.

Join our free forum and be part of the community! Simply click the button at the button of this box labeled "Register" and follow the directions. You will need an active email address to complete the registration process.

VS Ryan
Founder/Administrator
Southern Wildlife Network
NWF Habitat Steward Host in Training!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sparrow SquadHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OH NO!! A HOSP!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodlandgal

OH NO!!  A HOSP!! Empty
PostSubject: OH NO!! A HOSP!!   OH NO!!  A HOSP!! EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 7:24 pm

For the first time in four years, a male House Sparrow has found our place and has been hanging around the feeding station. DH will be home tomorrow and will try his best to get him. I am afraid he would be a very small target for me. Pat
Back to top Go down
VS Ryan
Admin
VS Ryan

OH NO!!  A HOSP!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH NO!! A HOSP!!   OH NO!!  A HOSP!! EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 2:28 am

Well the good news is that he may just be a form of "scout" and can be the end of your troubles for a while, but I wouldn't waste any time!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sparrowsquad.com
Woodlandgal

OH NO!!  A HOSP!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH NO!! A HOSP!!   OH NO!!  A HOSP!! EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:30 am

I kind of thought that, as huge flocks are on the farms less than 1/4 mile away, but I was hoping they wouldn't come into the woods. There are cavity-nesting birds here that I wouldn't be able to find. Since he has been here for two days, he may be back today. If we get lucky I will be relieved and post it here.
Back to top Go down
Woodlandgal

OH NO!!  A HOSP!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH NO!! A HOSP!!   OH NO!!  A HOSP!! EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:32 pm

DH has succeeded in "scaring him away". He hasn't been back for several days now, but I'm keeping an eye out. I guess I can do as well as he did and make it an unpleasant place to hang out! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OH NO!!  A HOSP!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH NO!! A HOSP!!   OH NO!!  A HOSP!! Empty

Back to top Go down

OH NO!! A HOSP!!
Page 1 of 1