Welcome to the Southern Wildlife Network!

This is a great place for the bird lover and wildlife enthusiast alike. Please take a moment to read about our organization on the home page.

Join our free forum and be part of the community! Simply click the button at the button of this box labeled "Register" and follow the directions. You will need an active email address to complete the registration process.

VS Ryan
Founder/Administrator
Southern Wildlife Network
NWF Habitat Steward Host in Training!
Welcome to the Southern Wildlife Network!

This is a great place for the bird lover and wildlife enthusiast alike. Please take a moment to read about our organization on the home page.

Join our free forum and be part of the community! Simply click the button at the button of this box labeled "Register" and follow the directions. You will need an active email address to complete the registration process.

VS Ryan
Founder/Administrator
Southern Wildlife Network
NWF Habitat Steward Host in Training!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sparrow SquadHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My favorite

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VS Ryan
Admin
VS Ryan

My favorite Empty
PostSubject: My favorite   My favorite EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:48 am

The Cardinal is my favorite bird, but there just aren't any here in West Texas from what I've seen.

We do have mocking birds, bluebirds, house wrens, and various sparrows and warblers. I imagine I will shoot for a variety here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sparrowsquad.com
Paleface

Paleface

My favorite Empty
PostSubject: Re: My favorite   My favorite EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:36 pm

I love Cardinals and enjoy them daily. Nothing brightens a deary winter's day then the bright red male.

Heck....I love almost all our native songbirds yet the Eastern Bluebird is at the top of the list. Once you have experienced their beauty, song, and habits....they will grab your heart and not let go.
Back to top Go down
http://jean-livingsimple.blogspot.com/
VS Ryan
Admin
VS Ryan

My favorite Empty
PostSubject: Re: My favorite   My favorite EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:45 pm

I agree with you there, the bluebird is an amazing bird. I do alot of survival training in the mountains in New Mexico and every once in a while you get a flash of blue and pleasant chirps. That absolutely gets me out of a rut at least momentarily when times get tough out there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sparrowsquad.com
Sponsored content

My favorite Empty
PostSubject: Re: My favorite   My favorite Empty

Back to top Go down

My favorite
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Bird Discussion :: Your Backyard Birds-
Jump to:  

web counter html code
Free forum | Animals | Birds | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com