Welcome to the Southern Wildlife Network!

This is a great place for the bird lover and wildlife enthusiast alike. Please take a moment to read about our organization on the home page.

Join our free forum and be part of the community! Simply click the button at the button of this box labeled "Register" and follow the directions. You will need an active email address to complete the registration process.

VS Ryan
Founder/Administrator
Southern Wildlife Network
NWF Habitat Steward Host in Training!
Welcome to the Southern Wildlife Network!

This is a great place for the bird lover and wildlife enthusiast alike. Please take a moment to read about our organization on the home page.

Join our free forum and be part of the community! Simply click the button at the button of this box labeled "Register" and follow the directions. You will need an active email address to complete the registration process.

VS Ryan
Founder/Administrator
Southern Wildlife Network
NWF Habitat Steward Host in Training!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sparrow SquadHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from Alabama

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wethereckoning

Hello from Alabama Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Alabama   Hello from Alabama EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:44 pm

Hey guys, my name is Mark and I'm from Florala Alabama. As you probably know we get alot of songbirds here in southern Alabama and I'd like to keep it that way. I have seen an increase in house sparrows around here lately and I want it to stop.
Back to top Go down
HospHater

Hello from Alabama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Alabama   Hello from Alabama EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:51 pm

Welcome to the site.
Back to top Go down
wethereckoning

Hello from Alabama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Alabama   Hello from Alabama EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 2:03 am

Thanks for the welcome.

Saw our first group of chickadees this morning, and then came the sparrows. I think I'm gonna make one of them blowguns.
Back to top Go down
Bret

Bret

Hello from Alabama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Alabama   Hello from Alabama EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 6:18 pm

welcome! I want to suggest to you the Deluxe Repeating Sparrow Trap if you do not have one already! I have caught about 300 house sparrows in my repeater trap. Go to the website at www.sparrowtrap.net. It is such a great trap that I, along with many others, recommend. The only thing is that you will need a live decoy bird in the trap in order to attract the others.
Bret
Back to top Go down
Paleface

Paleface

Hello from Alabama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Alabama   Hello from Alabama EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:03 pm

Welcome from NW Georgia!

I hope you are successful in banishing those HOSP![b]
Back to top Go down
http://jean-livingsimple.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

Hello from Alabama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Alabama   Hello from Alabama Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Alabama
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome New Members :: Introductions-