Welcome to the Southern Wildlife Network!

This is a great place for the bird lover and wildlife enthusiast alike. Please take a moment to read about our organization on the home page.

Join our free forum and be part of the community! Simply click the button at the button of this box labeled "Register" and follow the directions. You will need an active email address to complete the registration process.

VS Ryan
Founder/Administrator
Southern Wildlife Network
NWF Habitat Steward Host in Training!
Welcome to the Southern Wildlife Network!

This is a great place for the bird lover and wildlife enthusiast alike. Please take a moment to read about our organization on the home page.

Join our free forum and be part of the community! Simply click the button at the button of this box labeled "Register" and follow the directions. You will need an active email address to complete the registration process.

VS Ryan
Founder/Administrator
Southern Wildlife Network
NWF Habitat Steward Host in Training!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sparrow SquadHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The bluebirds at Paradise Spring

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Monty

Monty

The bluebirds at Paradise Spring Empty
PostSubject: The bluebirds at Paradise Spring   The bluebirds at Paradise Spring EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:20 am

After finally dealing with the wasps in the nestboxes I placed at Paradise Spring --I used wasp killer on them-- the bluebirds are finally checking out the boxes. I thought there was only one pair, but as of yesterday, I distinctly saw two males and two females. And one of the males flew down from a wire, and landed on one of the boxes twice yesterday before I left. It's not too late for both pairs to nest, and I hope they do. Just glad I put that second box down there.
Back to top Go down

The bluebirds at Paradise Spring
Page 1 of 1