Welcome to the Southern Wildlife Network!

This is a great place for the bird lover and wildlife enthusiast alike. Please take a moment to read about our organization on the home page.

Join our free forum and be part of the community! Simply click the button at the button of this box labeled "Register" and follow the directions. You will need an active email address to complete the registration process.

VS Ryan
Founder/Administrator
Southern Wildlife Network
NWF Habitat Steward Host in Training!
Welcome to the Southern Wildlife Network!

This is a great place for the bird lover and wildlife enthusiast alike. Please take a moment to read about our organization on the home page.

Join our free forum and be part of the community! Simply click the button at the button of this box labeled "Register" and follow the directions. You will need an active email address to complete the registration process.

VS Ryan
Founder/Administrator
Southern Wildlife Network
NWF Habitat Steward Host in Training!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sparrow SquadHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How about this weather?!?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
VS Ryan
Admin
VS Ryan

How about this weather?!? Empty
PostSubject: How about this weather?!?   How about this weather?!? EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 2:08 am

Has anybody been blasted with the snow?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sparrowsquad.com
Janec

PostSubject: Re: How about this weather?!?   How about this weather?!? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 3:34 pm

Nope, I live in Florida but it came close. There is no reason for snow to be here!
Back to top Go down
Painfully Pink

Painfully Pink

PostSubject: dallas   How about this weather?!? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:44 pm

we had some but nothing really crazy like up north, its been really cold though!!!!
Back to top Go down
jcs5275

jcs5275

PostSubject: Re: How about this weather?!?   How about this weather?!? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:25 am

Well, I am in Illinois and it seems like we are getting it every week, not a lot, but just enough to screw the roads up good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myprettybirdforums.com
mikenlinda
Purple Martin Adviser

PostSubject: coooolllllldddd in FL   How about this weather?!? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 1:33 pm

Very cold here in north Florida. Had frost on the ground twice last week. 37 out this morning. Sunny now but still cold. Fortunately my martins have not returned yet. I can't wait to see them again, but I have heard too many sad stories about deaths due to the cold and low insect count.
Back to top Go down
VS Ryan
Admin
VS Ryan

PostSubject: Re: How about this weather?!?   How about this weather?!? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 2:34 pm

Looks like we are coming out of the woods over here in West Texas, worked in the yard all morning and it was quite nice out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sparrowsquad.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How about this weather?!?   How about this weather?!? Empty

Back to top Go down

How about this weather?!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to:  

web counter html code